First off, there will be two individual prizes of a $100 bottle of wine. That’s right, two separate bottles for give-away and you will have the right to win either one – just by following the SAZ in the Cellar website and blog or by following the Facebook SAZ in the Cellar Fan page. Not one, but two bottles of wine will be given away! In my next blog post, I will be describing this great and impossible to source wine. But for now, I wanted to tell you how to enter and the rules for being eligible to win. They are very simple to follow:
SAZ in the Cellar website:
To win the bottle of wine give-away for following the SAZ in the Cellar website, all you need to do is enter your email address in the field to the right of the website page you are currently looking at.
Your email address, of course, will be kept confidential and not shared with anyone outside of the SAZ in the Cellar administrators. By doing this, you will be entered into the draw for one of the $100 bottles of wine. (If you are already following, there is no need to follow again – you are already eligible and entered!) The obligation of doing this is that you will receive an email alerting you to my wine blog posts as they occur, usually about twice weekly. And hopefully, you will be glad to receive them if you have an interest in wine.
For the $100 bottle of wine to be given away, we need to reach 100 followers. Once we do that, I will officially open the draw and keep it open for 30 days. You will be alerted of when that time starts and finishes. Anyone who has already followed, follows to help us reach 100 Followers, or follows during the 30 days following reaching our goal of 100 Followers is entered and eligible to win! Sound easy? It is! Make sure to follow now if you have not already. And share this around as the sooner we achieve 100 Followers, the sooner we will be able to give the bottle of wine away!
SAZ in the Cellar Facebook Fan page:
To be eligible for winning the second give-away, all you need to do is to ‘Like’ the SAZ in the Cellar Facebook Fan page. By doing so, you will be automatically entered and eligible to win. Similarly to following the SAZ in the Cellar website, but once we get to 200 SAZ in the Cellar Facebook Fan page likes, we will then officially open the draw for a period of 30 days. Anyone who has already ‘Liked’ the SAZ in the Cellar Facebook Fan page, or does so on the way to achieving 200 ‘Likes,’ or ‘Likes’ SAZ in the Cellar Facebook Fan page during the 30 days following that is eligible to win. Again, “easy!” And all it obligates you to is the occasional posting of SAZ in the Cellar status updates to your wall. (If if you really don’t want to see them, you can hide them! But why would you want to do that if you are interested in the wine anyway?)
There are just a few other rules you need to follow:
- You must be of legal drinking age in the country where you reside to be eligible and win. If there is any doubt, I may require you to provide proof that you are of legal drinking age.
- You may reside anywhere in the world and I will mail the wine to you. However, I will not mail wine to a country that forbids the import of alcohol. But, if you win and are otherwise eligible, and you provide me an alternate address for shipping that does allow the import of alcohol, the wine will be shipped there.
- Each drawing will be done by assigning a number to each entry and then using a random number generator to select each winner.
- You may (and are encouraged) to follow SAZ in the Cellar both through the website and Facebook and may enter both drawings for a chance to win. However, if you are extremely lucky and are the selected winner in both draws, you will only be allowed one bottle of wine. The remaining emails in SAZ in the Cellar website will be randomly drawn again to determine the second winner.
- If for some reason, you do are a follower of SAZ in the Cellar website and Facebook Fan page, and have won, but do not wish to receive the bottle of wine, you may decline and we will then draw again to select an alternate winner.
- Once the winner is selected in each drawing, we will make every effort to notify you via email or Facebook and you have 72 hours to accept the prize. If you do not respond within 72 hours, you will forfeit the bottle of wine and another drawing will be held to select an alternate winner.
- Once accepted, you will need to provide a mailing address for us to mail the bottle of wine to.
Why am I doing this and being so generous giving away two $100 bottles of wine? It is simply because I love drinking wine, writing and talking about wine, and I want you to also enjoy similar experiences. I also want to help build a brand and a following to make people be aware of the my upcoming book publication Wine Sense. Hopefully, if you like wine and have enjoyed my blog writing over the last two years, you will be interested in buying the book once it is published.
And by following, you will also be aware of other giveaways in the near future. I hope you enjoy SAZ in the Cellar and follow us at our website and blog and also on Facebook! And share this around so we can quickly get the drawings open and officially underway. I wish you the best of luck and hope YOU are the winner.
Steve Shipley, author Wine Sense, out early 2014. Published by InkIT Publishing
© 2013. Steve Shipley
SAZ in the Cellar on Facebook
Wine Pinterest Boards
Twitter: Steve Shipley @shipleyaust; InkIT Publishing @inkitpub